On Saturday and Sunday, May 30 and 31, 2015, Clars will host their Fine Art, Decorative Art, Furniture, Jewelry/Timepieces and Asian Art Auction. Property from very significant collections will be offered including the Hirschhorn Museum (Washington D.C.), the Richard Mellon Scaife Estate, the Lillian Kornbluth Estate and 18th and 19th century antiques from legendary Trotter’s Antiques of Pacific Grove, CA. Overall, the importance of the offerings will attract worldwide attention and is anticipated to be one the firm’s largest sales in their history.
Clars auction on May 31st will undoubtedly have some of the finest paintings, prints and sculpture it has ever offered in the company’s history. ‘Must have’ works by many of the important artists collected today will be featured.
Kid pumps by Liz Claiborne, briefcase by Coach, pearl necklace and clip earrings by Monet. Sophia P. Ralson, a clinical psychologist, pays special attention to details. "I think you can have a flair for clothes and still be professional.
Costume Jewelry Variations, Identification & Price Guide
Creator: Marion Cohen | Antiques & Collectibles - 2011-02-28
Imaginative collectors will always find a new use for vintage clips. Some collectors may prefer clips signed by various jewelers and dress designers. Coro, Trifari, Monet, Eisenberg, and DeRosa were costume jewelry makers who signed their ...
What Evil Lurks in Monet's Pond?
Creator: Sara M. Barton |
Her blonde hair was pulled back in a clip at the base of her neck. Large gold earrings and a matching necklace picked up the reflection of the chandelier's glow. Alberta, on the other hand, was a good thirty pounds overweight, in keeping with ...
Manchester United boss Louis van Gaal is a Dutch artist say dozy Brits
- Research by telecoms giant O2 found one in ten of those aged under 45 thought impressionist Claude Monet was a celebrity chef and half were clueless that Rene Magritte painted the surreal Son of Man. The study marks O2's The Edge of the Canvas
- For the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge, there were pearl earrings and gold cufflinks, bottles of wine and whiskey, hats and T-shirts, artwork, books, photographs, even a wooden spearhead. But George really made out like a bandit: He got countless toys,
- Snatched from the Regents Park townhouse of the Marks and Spencer's heiress in a daring heist, it was lost for more than four decades. The £25 million Gauguin masterpiece hung on the wall of a former Fiat factory worker for 40 years before he realised
- In the video below, Allison McNamara (of Popsugar) and actress Daniella Monet ("Victorious") turn to some of Hollywood's cutest and most fashionable couples to help you find your ideal date-night inspiration, so you never have to stress again. Just
- A showcase of culture, savoir-faire and heritage, the Biennale des Antiquaires is the France of Louis XIV and his successors in Versailles, that of the Belle Époque and the Art Deco era, that of Le Corbusier, Monet and Cartier – a France that set the