On Saturday and Sunday, May 30 and 31, 2015, Clars will host their Fine Art, Decorative Art, Furniture, Jewelry/Timepieces and Asian Art Auction. Property from very significant collections will be offered including the Hirschhorn Museum (Washington D.C.), the Richard Mellon Scaife Estate, the Lillian Kornbluth Estate and 18th and 19th century antiques from legendary Trotter’s Antiques of Pacific Grove, CA. Overall, the importance of the offerings will attract worldwide attention and is anticipated to be one the firm’s largest sales in their history.
Clars auction on May 31st will undoubtedly have some of the finest paintings, prints and sculpture it has ever offered in the company’s history. ‘Must have’ works by many of the important artists collected today will be featured.
Kid pumps by Liz Claiborne, briefcase by Coach, pearl necklace and clip earrings by Monet. Sophia P. Ralson, a clinical psychologist, pays special attention to details. "I think you can have a flair for clothes and still be professional.
Dressmaking - 1975
January, 1975 ACCESSORY DETAILS Cover: Earrings by Peter & Peggy for P.C. Designs, at Saks Fifth Avenue. Chains by Les Bernard, ... Page 108: Monet earrings. Sunglasses by Lugene ... Clip: Peter & Peggy for P.C. Designs. David Evins ...
Art - 1988
Unisa sandals. Magda K earrings. Bracelets from Talbots. Monet watch. Sporty Pullover: Pants, shoes from Talbots. ... I Earrings by Saga International. Trim Camisole: Tangiers short. Keds sneakers. Magda K. earrings. Tropic -Cal hair clip.
Ursula Goff dyes her hair to look like famous paintings
- Ursula Goff, from Kansas, likes to style her tresses - and that of her clients - in an homage to paintings by Van Gogh, Munch, Monet and Warhol. Her vibrant interpretations of famous masterpieces typically take Ursula, 33, between three and six hours
- Monet¿s paintings inspired by his gardens at Giverny at the Royal Academy are dazzling .. Kate Winslet wears tight leather mini-dress as she bustles with iPad in hand on set of Collateral Beauty Looking the business; Kate wows Bollywood with £2,500
- Or sometimes it's the sense of movement like rippling water or fluttering flags or the wind blowing through meadows and moving clouds in the sky when I catch myself staring at a painting by Claude Monet like Coquelicots (Poppy Fields) or La Promenade.
- Abby takes a long time to respond, but the clip ends before revealing Abby's answer. Season six has been rough for Abby. During the second episode, Abby's legal issues were revealed. Abby had been indicted on 20 counts of fraud, including bankruptcy
- With her brunette tresses swept into a classy updo, Christine enhanced her pretty facial features with flawlessly applied makeup as she added a set of diamond earrings to the look. The 36-year-old moved across the pond with her footballer partner Frank